What is eyelash tinting?
Eyelash tinting involves carefully dying the lashes with safe, natural tints, to give them a natural, luscious, darker appearance. Many different eyelash and eyebrow tint colours (including blues, browns & blacks) are available so we can complement your skin and hair colouring perfectly.
Who can benefit from eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
- If you do lots of sport (especially swimming)
- If you’re sensitive to make-up
- If you find the daily make-up ritual too time consuming
- If you’ve got very fine eyebrows – an eye brow tint will help
- If you simply want to enhance your looks
- If you don’t like the ‘panda eyes’ that can result with mascara
- If you’re a contact-lens wearer who’s tired of the hassle of applying mascara!
- NOTE: A patch test is required at least 48 hours before tinting treatment takes place.